Traditionally, a mojito is a mocktail that is made up of mint leaves, lemon, ice and soda water, a very refreshing beverage.
Ingredients for Mint Mojito :
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ½ lemon
- 1tsp sugar
- Crushed ice
- 150ml soda water
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
How to Prepare Mint Mojito :
- First of all, take the lime and give a little roll to loosen the lime skin.
- Now cut the lime into 8 small Pieces.
- Took it into a glass, add 10-15 mint leaves and squeeze it well.
- Add peppermint candies and crush all the ingredients.
- Now take a mug and add crushed ice to it.
- Add muddle ingredients and 1tsp sugar over the ice.
- You can add more fresh mint leaves in a mug, as your taste.
- So, Now add ½ lemon juice.
- Pour the soda water up to the brim And serve immediately.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and lime slice too.
- Mojito is ready to serve.