A healthy and refreshing beverage for summer, Strawberry smoothie or milkshake is made with milk and soaked sabja seeds. Also called short time meal.
Ingredients for strawberry smoothie.
- Fresh Strawberry: 10-12
- Milk: 1 cup
- Honey: 2-3 tablespoon
- Yogurt: 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes: 4-5 cubes
- Sabja seeds: 1.25 teaspoon
how to prepare strawberry smoothie
- Furthermore, rains the fresh strawberries and peel off the green leaves of them and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Another side soaked the sabja seeds in 1/2 cup of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Then in a blender jar, add frozen strawberries, milk, yogurt, ice cubes, honey and soaked sabja seeds.
- In addition, you can add sugar or sugar powder as per your taste, and blend them together well.
- In conclusion, the strawberry smoothie is ready to serve.
- Almost serve in a glass with ice cubes.