Watermelon juice is the best drink for summer, watermelon are so refreshing and nutrient-dense fruit that provides antioxidants & vitamins.
- Watermelon: 2 kg
- Sugar: 2 tablespoon
- Mint leaves: 8-10 fresh
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- Ginger: ½ inch
- Ice cubes: 10-12 cubes
- Black pepper & black salt powder: ½ teaspoon
- Fruit spice powder: ½ teaspoon
How to prepare watermelon juice.
- Cut the watermelon into small cubes and take out the red part, remove all the seeds from watermelon.
- Take all cubes in a bowl and keep it in a freezer for 1 hour.
- After an hour take it out from a freezer and add it in a grinder jar gently.
- Add sugar as per your sweetness, ½ inch ginger, and 5-7 mint leaves.
- Grind it for 2-3 minutes, grind it well and then add lemon juice and mix it.
- Now drain the juice with strainer nicely.
- Watermelon juice is ready to serve.
- Take a chilled glass or mug, add a pinch of black pepper, black salt, and fruit spice powder.
- Add crushed ice cubes and pour the glass or mug with fresh watermelon juice.
- Garnish with fresh mints and serve it chilled.