A very popular ball shaped south Asian dessert popular in the Indian subcontinent which is made with cheena dough cooked in light sugar syrup.
Ingredients for RASGULLA
- Milk: 1 Ltr
- Sugar: 300 gram
- Vinegar: 2 teaspoon
- Cardamom: 2
- All-purpose flour: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 4 cup
How to make RASGULLA
- First of all, boil the low-fat milk for chenna on high flame in a deep pan.
- Continuously stir the milk and keep boiling well.
- Now to curdle the milk, turn the flame off and keep it aside for 5 minutes then add 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
- Mix again and see that the milk is curdled and separated.
- At the time transfer the curdled milk into a soft kitchen cloth and collect all the sides of the cloth, squeeze well.
- Now, dip it into the ice cold water, squeeze again and hanging the chenna milk cloth for 3-4 hours.
- Another side boils the water in a deep bowl on medium flame and adds sugar and cardamom.
- Keep boiling until the sugar dissolves into the water.
- As a result is the sugar water for chenna balls are ready.
- As much as the chenna is ready and very dry.
- Transfer the chenna milk to a plate and add all-purpose flour.
- Knead both together well till the lumps are broke and make a smoother, knead the chenna with palms.
- Make sure the chenna mixture will smooth, so knead it for 3-5 minutes.
- Finally, the chenna is ready, now divide the dough into the small portions and roll them into a ball shape with the help of palms.
- All the chenna balls are ready, deep it into the sugar water and boil them on high flame for 12-15 minutes into the sugar water bowl.
- In conclusion, the Rasgullas are ready.
- Serve after they cool down completely and chilled.