Spring roll is a perfect combination of noodles and veggies rolled up together using a rolling sheet. A spring roll is a rolled appetiser first created in China.
Ingredients for Spring roll
- Spring roll sheet-24sheets
- Noodles-150 gm
- Carrots-2 grated
- Cabbage-200gm,finely grated
- 2 Onion, long chopped
- Garlic-3 clove, finely chopped
- Salt-to taste
- ground black pepper-a pinch
- soy sauce-1/2 tspn
- sugar-a pinch
- oil for frying
How to Prepare Spring Roll
- first of all chop carrots, cabbage, onion, and garlic.
- take a bowl and mix all chopped veggies and also add 1/2 tspn oil and mix it well, put bowl aside.
- Now, boil the noodles with low flame for 5 minutes and Drain and cut them into small pieces and add them to the mixture and Mix well.
- Then add the ground black pepper a pinch, soy sauce ½ tspn and a pinch of sugar and salt to taste and gently mix.
- Remove one spring roll sheet from the pile and place on the flat surface.
- Spread the mixture in the middle and fold over the sides and roll up.
- Take a frying pan and add oil for deep frying, Fry spring rolls in hot oil for 4-5 minutes until they transfer golden brown.
- Let it Dry on kitchen dry paper, now your spring rolls are ready to serve, serve the spring rolls with tomato ketchup.